Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Famous Mexican flying humanoid video




This video has been around for the past 2 years or so. It depicts a floating entity in the remote mountains of Monterey Mexico. A news crew captured it on video.


I've read reports on a possible "Witch" that was attacking the town's people in Monterey (that was back in 2003). It wasn't until recently that a video surfaced with such incredible pictures. I'm not one to jump to conclusions, but so far I cannot think of an explanation for this. It doesn't behave like a balloon or a kite, like many people say.

I hope to see more videos soon!

What do you guys think it could be?

1 comment:

derekfakir said...

I don't know about a witch, but I'm wondering what time of year these flying entities are seen.Halloween?I believe there is much evil in the world, but with that evil there has to be good on the iooisite end of the spectrum.It just seems a bit too coincidental that these 'witches' happen to be hovering in circles over a graveyard. If they are seen around Halloween that is just too coincidental to be true...